Friday, March 27, 2009

Sound Out

I get very few comments on my blog. I'm not complaining. Really, I'm not. I understand you are all so heavily consumed, paralyzed even, with laughter after reading a post that your fingers are not only unable to type, they can't even find the keyboard. This is okay with me. I sympathize with your sudden lack of motor control.

So, here's your chance! If you read this blog, even if you've only read it once, please add a comment to this post just letting me know you're here. That's it! You're under no contractual obligations to ever comment again, unless of course I become super famous from the fabulousness of this blog, at which point I will require your unwavering praise to continue access to my pullitzer-worthy masterpiece!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Chels. I read when I can. Work blocked blogger so I can only see it at lunch. It's partly why I took mine down after the marathon. I never got comments either, usually e-mails from friends, but never anyone I didn't know.

Greg

Jen said...

You'd better not stop this blog - it brings hysteria to my life! Really! I can picture you saying every word, and it feels like you are here, rather than all the way in TX!

dab said...

You already know that I'm an avid reader, but I'll leave this comment anyway since you asked so nicely. :)

-Danielle

Dana said...

Not only do I ready your blog, I LIVE your blog!!! And I think they are hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chels,

I'm reading when I can...Even though all of the communication is one way, I like feeling like we are in touch at least a little. I enjoy knowing what's going on with your family! I do realize, however, that this makes me a Free-riding Friend....

Shauna M.

Anne said...

Hi Chels,
I LOVE reading your blog...it's bookmarked in my favorites and I check it pretty frequently. Like Jen said, I can imagine you saying everything that you type in your blog. I love hearing about the things going on in your life in Texas...even though I do wish you were still living here in WI!!
Anne

Careyoke said...

Hi Chels,

I also read your blog whenever I get the chance. I am obsessed with all things mom-related.

Randii said...

don't stop the blog!!! i need something to make me pee my pants every now and then!